Parking space sensor
The “Parking Space Sensor” function assists you in finding a parking space. It measures the size of the space and gives you information on:
The possibility of parking in a free space, depending on the dimensions of your vehicle and the space needed to manoeuvre into it.
The level of difficulty of the manoeuvre to be carried out.
Note: The system does not measure spaces which are clearly much smaller or larger than the size of the vehicle.
Parking Space Sensor warning lamp
The warning lamp is located on button A. It has 3 different statuses:
Off: the function is not selected.
Permanently on: the function is selected but the measuring conditions are not met (direction indicator not on, vehicle speed too high) or the measuring phase has finished.
Flashing: measuring is in progress.
Note: During measuring, the message “Measuring in progress - Max speed 20km/h /12 mph” is displayed on the instrument panel screen.
You can select the “Parking Space Sensor” function by pressing button A.
The fixed lighting of the warning lamp indicates that this function is selected.
You have identified a parking space:
1. Press button A to select the function.
2. Activate the relevant direction indicator.
The system will measure the parking space:
3. During measuring, go forwards the length of the space, at a speed less than 20 km/h (12 mph), to prepare for your manoeuvre.
4. The system indicates to you the level of difficulty of the manoeuvre via a message on the instrument panel screen accompanied by a gong.
5. Depending on the message issued by the system, you may or may not be able to perform the manoeuvre.
The following messages may be displayed:
Note: The function deactivates itself automatically:
When you engage reverse gear.
When you switch off the ignition.
If measuring is not requested in the 5 minutes after selecting the function.
If the vehicle speed exceeds the threshold of 70 km/h (approx.
45 mph) for one minute.
Warning: If the distance between your vehicle and the parking space is over approx. 1.50 m, the system may not be able to measure the space.
The function remains available after each measurement and can therefore measure several spaces in succession.
In poor weather or in winter, you need to ensure that the sensors are not covered with mud or with ice or snow.
If the Parking Space Sensor function is selected, the Parking Assistance function is deactivated.
In the event of a malfunction, consult a CITROËN dealer.
1. Screenwash reservoir. 2. Coolant reservoir. 3. Air fi lter * . 4. Brake fl uid reservoir. 5. Battery. 6. Fuse box. 7. Engine oil dipstick. 8. Engine oil fi ller cap. ...
System for indicating a change of lane on a motorway. Move the lighting stalk briefl y upwards or downwards, without going beyond the resistance point; the direction indicators will fl ash 3 time ...
Bonnet This operation should only be performed while the vehicle is stationary. Open the door. To unlock, pull release lever A. Lift up lever B, then raise the bonnet. Note: The panel may be ...