CD changer source
This unit (if fitted) is located under the front centre armrest and can receive 6 CDs.
Inserting CDs into the magazine
- To insert a CD, press the LOAD button, then the one for the slot in question.
When the indicator lamp for the slot flashes, insert the CD.
- To insert CDs in all of the slots, press the LOAD button for 2 seconds. Insert each CD in turn after its slot indicator lamp flashes.
- Each compartment takes one disc only.
- The CD changer will not operate if discs are inserted the wrong way up.
- To eject a CD, press the EJECT button then the button for the corresponding
- To eject all the CDs, press the EJECT button for 2 seconds.
To remove a CD, give a long press on the corresponding button. Play starts with the first track on the first CD.
Selecting a CD
To select a CD, press one of the preselect buttons 1 to 6 on the keypad P, or scroll through them using J or M
The CD will start to play automatically. You can also do this by means of control 3 at the steering wheel. After each change of source, on return to CD changer source, playback will resume at the same point where it had been interrupted.
Selecting a track
Press button K once to play the next track. Press button N once to return to the beginning of the track currently being played, press a second time to go back to the start of the previous track. Press the buttons successively to skip several tracks at a time. You can also do this by means of the controls 2 and 3 at the steering wheel.
Fast forward and rewind with accelerated sound
Press and keep pressed one of the buttons K or N respectively for fast forward or rewind with accelerated sound. Play resumes as normal when the button is released.
This menu is for activation/ deactivation of three options:
- Playback of the first 7 seconds (approx.) of each track of the CD.
- Repetition of the current CD.
- Random playback of tracks, CD by CD.
This can be accessed in two ways:
- Either by pressing button O and proceeding as for Search of Stations RDS –
for screen C, the sub-menu corresponds to the Audio Preferences.
- Or if you are in CD changer source by pressing button L. You then have access to the AUDIO menu (for screen C only).
If one of these options is active, it remains active for CD source.
Unlocking the vehicle
Unfolding the key First press button A to unfold the key. Unlocking using the remote control Press the open padlock to unlock the vehicle. Unlocking using the key Turn the key to the left in ...
Manual type 1. Selecting the "day" position of the mirror. 2. Mirror orientation. Automatic day/night type 1. Automatic detection of day/night mode. 2. Mirror orientation. ...
Left hand direction indicator See “Signalling”. Right hand direction indicator See “Signalling”. All the direction indicators flash simultaneously when the hazard warning lamps are switched on ...