With the key in Drive position M, press on control A to switch the radio on or off.
- If the radio was on the last time you switched off the ignition, it will resume
automatically when you switch on the ignition again. You will not have to press
on control A.
- After switching off the ignition, you can still operate the audio system even without the ignition key being present. Simply press on button A. The system will turn itself off after approx. 30 minutes.
This radio is coded in such a way as to function only on your particular vehicle. It would be unusable if installed on any other vehicle.
The anti-theft system is automatic and requires no action on your part.
Selection of source
To select either Radio, CD (CD already inserted and Radio source activated), or CD changer source, press on control D. When you insert a CD it automatically starts being read. Note: When the radio is switched off, the source selected is memorised.
Rotate control A to increase or decrease the sound volume. You can also increase or decrease the volume using buttons 1 and 4 at the steering wheel.
- The sound volume when you switch off the radio will be the same when you switch
it on again.
- The radio sound volume automatically adjusts to the vehicle speed, provided the "volume adjustment" function is activated.
Temporary sound pause
Press on control 5 at the steering wheel to activate this function. The sound will be paused, regardless of the source selected. To restore the audio output, press one of the controls at the steering wheel.
Each press on button F brings up the parameter to be adjusted: choice of predefined sound ambiances, bass, treble, loudness, fade (front/rear sound distribution), balance (left/ right sound distribution) and volume adjusted to vehicle speed. Press buttons K or N to modify the values for the function displayed.
- The selection of a sound ambiance automatically adjusts bass and treble. These
can be modified.
To restore the original adjustments for the musical ambiances, reset bass and treble to zero.
- Adjustment of loudness, as well as bass and treble when they are available, are specific to each sound source and to each musical ambiance.
- If you leave the audio system unactioned for a few seconds, it will revert to the normal display.
Electronic stability programmes
Electronic Stability Programme (ESP) and Traction Control (ASR) These systems are closely connected to the ABS and additional to it. Where a difference is detected between the trajectory followed b ...
1. Rev counter. Indicates the speed of rotation of the engine (x 1 000 rpm). 2. Vehicle speed. Indicates the current speed of the moving vehicle (mph or km/h). 3. Fuel level. Indicates the quan ...
Displays on the screen
This displays the following information: - time, - date, - ambient temperature (this fl ashes if there is a risk of ice), - status of doors and boot, - audio sources (radio, CD, USB port, jac ...