Identify the failed bulb.
- Sidelamp: W 5.
- Stop lamps and sidelamps: P21/5.
- Direction indicator: PY 21 W.
Open the boot:
- First remove the top part of the rear lamp unit by undoing the screw A.
- To have access to the nut B, detach the boot rear trim by removing the pins. Undo B.
- Remove the bottom part of the lamp unit.
- To change a bulb, simply rotate it a quarter turn.
Third stop lamp
Consult your CITROËN dealer.
Citroën has announced the new Citroën DS3 will be unveiled at the Frankfurt Motor Show 2009. The Citroën DS3 will be the first model from Citroën's brand new DS line, a product ...
Information for two journeys 1 and 2 A first rotation of control knob A on the steering wheel allows you to display the information for journey 1. Average speed This is calculated (since the la ...
Air intake Make sure that the exterior air inlet grille at the base of the windscreen is clean (free of dead leaves, snow etc.). If washing the vehicle with a high pressure jet, take care to avo ...