To open, pull the handle and lower the lid.
The glovebox has:
- Storage locations for pens, spectacles, telephone cards, etc.
- Three sockets for connecting audio/video equipment.
- A ventilation nozzle A, which can be closed manually. It delivers the same air-conditioned air as the front and lateral air vents.
WARNING: As a safety measure, the glovebox must remain shut when the vehicle is in motion.
To open: press at the centre of the drawer. To retrieve an object, lift the drawer up using the aperture provided.
To open: press at the centre.
If removing the mat on the driver’s side:
- slide the seat as far as possible rearwards,
- completely undo the fixings,
- remove the fixings, then the floor mat.
When refitting, position the floor mat correctly and press the fixings fi rmly home. Check that the floor mat is securely in position.
To prevent any hindrance under the pedals:
- use only the floor mats that are compatible with the fixings already
present in the vehicle. It is essential to use these fixings.
- never fit any further floor mats on top.
Storage pockets in the front doors and rear panels
Oddments tray on front central console
Fold visors down to avoid dazzle from ahead. They can be disengaged from their central fi xing and pivoted over to the side windows if required. The passenger’s and driver’s sun visors each have a mirror that can be covered.
Sun visor with illuminated mirror
Illuminates automatically on opening the mirror cover flap (ignition on).
Toll payment/Parking windows
The heat-reflective windscreen includes a zone either side of the interior mirror base that allows optical reading of access badges (for a toll payment card, for example).
Carrier bag hook
- Press at the bottom to deploy the hook.
- Press at the top to stow the hook.
Grab handles/ Coat hooks
Operates when the ignition is on. Push in and wait a few moments. The cigar lighter will release automatically. The cigar lighter will gradually emerge for easy removal.
12 V accessories socket
(Maximum power: 120 Watts) Operates when the ignition is on. It is located on the central console.
To open it, lift the flap. To empty the ashtray, lift at the rear and pull towards you.
Reposition the front part of the ashtray, then press on the rear part.
The roof has two opaque blinds positioned at the front and rear. To close the front blind, pull the handle rearwards. To close the rear blind, pull the handle forwards. The blinds have a delay mechanism which stows them automatically when you release them.
Front lamps, directional headlamps
- Additional headlamp (main beam) - Headlamp dipped beam/ Main beam - Sidelamp - Direction indicator The halogen bulbs should not be changed until they have been off for a few minutes (risk of s ...
Front side reading lamps
With the ignition on, the fi rst press of the corresponding switch switches on the reading lamp concerned in permanent lighting mode. Following a second press, it comes on: - when the vehicle is ...