• Child safety
2. Headlamp adjustment.
• Parking assistance.
• Lane departure warning system.
• Anti-intrusion alarm.
4. Steering lock and ignition switch.
• Windscreen wiper.
• Screen wash.
• Rear screen wiper.
• Trip computer.
6. Fixed centred controls.
7. Direction indicator warning lamps.
8. Speed indicator.
• Trip mileage recorder reset button.
• Display lighting rheostat.
• Display of alerts and status of functions.
10. Centre air vents.
11. Driver’s airbag.
13. Gear lever.
Lighting Ring A Lamps off. Automatic lighting of headlamps. Sidelamps. Dipped beams/main beams. Pull the control stalk towards you to change between dipped beam and main beam. Ring B Fr ...
1. Windscreen demisting/defrosting vents. 2. Front side window demisting/defrosting vents. 3. Side adjustable and closing vents. 4. Central adjustable and closing vents. 5. Air outlets to the fr ...
The ESP system offers increased driving safety but is not in place to encourage the driver to take additional risks or to drive at excessive speeds. The functioning of this system is subject to co ...