Various visible markings for the identifi - cation of your vehicle.
A. Vehicle identifi cation number (VIN) under the bonnet.
This number is engraved on the bodywork near the damper mounting.
B. Vehicle identifi cation number on the dashboard.
This number is indicated on a selfadhesive label which is visible through the windscreen.
C. Manufacturer's label.
The VIN is indicated on a self-destroying label affi xed to the driver's centre pillar.
D. Tyre/paint label.
This label is affi xed to the driver's centre pillar.
It bears the following information:
- the tyre pressures, for unladen and
- the wheel rim and tyre sizes,
- the brands of tyre recommended by the manufacturer,
- the spare tyre infl ation pressure,
- the paint colour code.
Wheels which are fi tted with 205/45 R17 tyres cannot be fi tted with snow chains. For further information, contact a CITROËN dealer.
The infl ation pressure must be checked when the tyres are cold, at least once a month.
If the infl ation pressure is too low, this increases fuel consumption.
The parking brake is applied, with the vehicle stationary, by pulling on the lever with a force that is proportionate to the steepness of the slope. To facilitate the action on the lever, you ar ...
Front passenger’s airbag
1. Open the glove box. 2. Insert the key. 3. Select position: "ON" (activation), with front passenger or "forwards facing" child seat, "OFF" (deactivation), with & ...
Citroën has announced the new Citroën DS3 will be unveiled at the Frankfurt Motor Show 2009. The Citroën DS3 will be the first model from Citroën's brand new DS line, a product ...