Changing a wiper blade
Procedure for replacing a worn wiper blade with a new one without the use of tools.
Before removing a front wiper blade
- Within one minute after switching off the ignition, operate the wipers stalk to position the wiper blades in the centre of the windscreen.
Removing a front or rear wiper blade
- Raise the corresponding wiper arm.
- Unclip the wiper blade and remove it.
Fitting a front or rear wiper blade
- At the front, check the size of the wiper blade as the shorter blade is fi tted on the right-hand side of the vehicle.
- Put the corresponding new wiper blade in place and clip it.
- Fold down the wiper arm carefully.
After fitting a front wiper blade
- Switch on the ignition.
- Operate the wipers stalk again to park the wiper blades.
This connection box, consisting of a JACK socket is located on the centre console. It permits the connection of portable equipment, such as a digital audio player of the iPod ® type. It reads ...
Air filter Follow the recommendations in the Maintenance Guide. Windscreen, rear screen and headlamp washer fluid It is recommended that you use products approved by CITROËN. Screenwash flui ...
Unique personality with new body styling
The exterior styling of the new Citroen C3 denotes creativity at the service of well-being. The new model is soft by its curves and dynamic by its flowing, taut lines. The front end gets a new &qu ...