Starting using another battery
- Connect the red cable to the positive terminal (+) of the fl at battery A , then to the positive terminal (+) of the slave battery B .
- Connect one end of the green or black cable to the negative terminal (-) of the slave battery B .
- Connect the other end of the green or black cable to the negative terminal (-) of the fl at battery A .
- Start the slave vehicle.
- Operate the starter of the broken down vehicle and let the engine run.
- Wait until the engine returns to idle and disconnect the cables.
Special position of the
In the minute following switching off of the ignition, any action on the stalk positions the wipers vertically. This action enables you to position the wiper blades for winter parking, cleaning ...
1 Battery for vehicles with V6 HDi engine. 2 Pull strap (spare wheel storage). 3 Boot lamp. 4 6 CD changer. Luggage securing rings Use the 4 securing rings on the boot floor to secure your lu ...
These consumption figures are established according to Directive 80/1268/CEE. Fuel consumption can vary depending on style of driving, traffic conditions, weather conditions, vehicle load, how t ...