Fitting the wheel
After changing a wheel
To store the punctured wheel in the boot correctly, fi rst remove the central cover.
When using the "space-saver" type temporary use spare wheel, do not exceed 50 mph (80 km/h). Have the tightening of the bolts and the pressure of the spare wheel checked by a CITROËN dealer without delay.
Have the punctured wheel repaired and replace it on the vehicle as soon as possible.
Do not drive with more than one temporary use spare wheel fi tted to the vehicle at one time.
List of operations
- Put the wheel in place on the hub.
- Screw in the bolts by hand.
- Pre-tighten the security bolt using the wheelbrace 1 fi tted with the security bolt socket 4 .
- Pre-tighten the other bolts using the wheelbrace 1 only.
- Lower the vehicle fully.
- Fold the jack 2 and detach it.
- Tighten the security bolt using the wheelbrace 1 fi tted with the security bolt socket 4 .
- Tighten the other bolts using the wheelbrace 1 only.
- Refi t the chromed bolt covers on each of the bolts.
- Store the tools in the box.
Citroen C5 HDi 200 dpfs, a blend of power and economy
A new engine is making its appearance in the Citroen C5 range, a new-generation 2.2 litre powerplant bringing across-the-board progress on power, torque, silence, fuel consumption and CO2 emission ...
This comes on automatically when the boot is opened and switches off automatically when the boot is closed. Different lighting times are available: - when the ignition is off, approximately ten ...
Locking the vehicle with full
Activation Switch off the ignition and get out of the vehicle. Lock or deadlock the vehicle using the locking button on the remote control. The alarm is activated; the indicator lamp o ...