Putting the wheel back in place
- Put the wheel back in its housing.
- Unscrew the yellow central bolt by a few turns then put it in place in the centre of the wheel.
- Tighten fully until the central bolt clicks to retain the wheel correctly.
- Put the box back in place in the centre of the wheel and clip it.
- Put the polystyrene storage box back in place.
- Refi t the boot fl oor carpet by lightly folding it in two (refer to the section "Fittings - § Storage box").
On vehicles equipped with a "space-saver" type spare wheel, the punctured wheel cannot be stowed in place of the "spacesaver" wheel.
To avoid causing a nuisance to other road users, the height of the headlamps should be adjusted in relation to the load in the vehicle. 0 . 1 or 2 people in the front seats. -. 3 people. 1. 5 ...
RDS audio compact disc system
Multifunction display Technical specifications Your Bluetooth® compatible radio possesses: 3 wavebands (MW/LW/FM). Dual tuner with RDS EON PTY, display of the PS name, RDS programme sear ...
1. Forwards-backwards adjustment. 2. Height adjustment. 3. Seat back angle adjustment. ...