HDi 90 and HDi 110 FAP engines
- Fill the fuel tank with at least fi ve litres of diesel.
- Open the bonnet.
- Depending on version, unclip the cover to gain access to the repriming pump.
- Squeeze and release the repriming pump until fuel appears in the transparent pipe with the green connector.
- Operate the starter until the engine starts.
- Depending on version, put the cover back in position and clip it in place.
- Close the bonnet.
If the engine does not start at the fi rst attempt, do not try again.
Operate the repriming pump again, then the starter.
Interior volumetric protection
The system detects any variation in the volume in the passenger compartment. The alarm is triggered if anyone breaks a window or moves inside the vehicle. If you wish to leave a pet in the vehicle ...
Impressive and reasonable on-road performance
The new Citroen C3 is equally at ease in the city and out on the open road, with well-balanced road manners, ultra-controlled mass, optimised drag of 0.30, and a range of responsive and efficient ...
This comes on automatically when the boot is opened and switches off automatically when the boot is closed. Different lighting times are available: - when the ignition is off, approximately ten ...