- Take the stay out of the support notch.
- Clip the stay in its housing.
- Lower the bonnet and release it at the end of its travel.
- Pull on the bonnet to check that it is fully latched.
Petrol engines 3.0i V6
1. Screen wash and headlamp wash reservoir. 2. Power steering and suspension fluid reservoir. 3. Engine coolant reservoir. 4. Engine oil gauge. 5. Engine oil topping-up. 6. Brake fluid reservoi ...
Opening from the outside Press upwards on lever 1 which is located between the number plate lamps. Anti-theft security In all cases, as soon as the vehicle is moving (at above approx. 10 km/h or 6 ...
The automatic gearbox offers: D: operation in auto-active automatic mode, adapting automatically to your style of driving. M: operation in sequential mode, with manual gear changing. D and a pr ...