General points relating to child seats
Although one of CITROËN's main criteria when designing your vehicle, the safety of your children also depends on you.
For maximum safety, please follow these precautions:
- in accordance with European regulations,
all children under the age of
12 or less than one and a half metres
tall must travel in approved
child seats suited to their weight ,
on seats fi tted with a seat belt or
ISOFIX mountings * ,
- statistically, the safest seats in your vehicle for the transportation of children are the rear seats,
- a child weighing less than 9 kg must travel in the "rearwardsfacing" position both in the front and in the rear.
CITROËN recommends that children should travel in the rear seats of your vehicle:
- "rearwards-facing" up to the
age of 2,
- "forwards-facing" over the age of 2.
The ambience lighting switches off automatically when the sidelamps are switched off. It can be switched off manually using the instrument panel lighting rheostat button. With the lighting on ...
Front passenger’s airbag
1. Open the glove box. 2. Insert the key. 3. Select position: "ON" (activation), with front passenger or "forwards facing" child seat, "OFF" (deactivation), with & ...
HDi 90 and HDi 110 FAP engines
Fill the fuel tank with at least fi ve litres of diesel. Open the bonnet. Depending on version, unclip the cover to gain access to the repriming pump. Squeeze and release the repriming ...