The storage drawer is located under the front passenger's seat.
Raise the front of the drawer and pull it.
- Bring the drawer to the end of its travel.
- Press the ends of the slides.
- Raise the drawer and pull it fully.
- Engage the drawer in its slides.
- At the end of its travel, press on the top of the drawer to secure it.
Do not place heavy objects in the drawer.
Central or rear courtesy lamps
In this position, the courtesy lamp comes on gradually: - when the vehicle is unlocked, - when the key is removed from the ignition, - when a door is opened, - when the remote control locking ...
4. Head restraint height adjustment. ...
When a door is not closed correctly: - when the engine is running , this warning lamp comes on, accompanied by a message on the multifunction screen for a few seconds, - when the vehicle is mo ...