Front side reading lamps
With the ignition on, the fi rst press of the corresponding switch switches on the reading lamp concerned in permanent lighting mode.
Following a second press, it comes on:
- when the vehicle is unlocked,
- when the key is removed from the ignition,
- when a door is opened,
- when the remote control locking button is pressed, in order to locate your vehicle.
It switches off gradually:
- when the vehicle is locked,
- when the ignition is switched on,
- 30 seconds after the last door is closed.
Petrol - diesel manual gearbox instrument panels
Panel grouping together the vehicle operation indication dials and warning lamps. ...
A new automotive experience
The new Citroen C3 retains a feature central to its unique personality: the Zenith windscreen, providing best-in-segment visibility. Bringing the landscape into the cabin, this true technological ...
1. Bonnet release. 2. Fusebox cover. 3. Storage drawer (left and right). 4. Lateral air vent (left and right). 5. Side window demister vent (left and right). 6. Loudspeaker (Tweeter) (left and ...