Central or rear courtesy lamps
In this position, the courtesy lamp comes on gradually:
- when the vehicle is unlocked,
- when the key is removed from the ignition,
- when a door is opened,
- when the remote control locking button is activated, in order to locate your vehicle.
It switches off gradually:
- when the vehicle is locked,
- when the ignition is switched on,
- 30 seconds after the last door is closed.
In permanent lighting mode, different lighting times are available:
- with the ignition off, approximately
- in energy economy mode, approximately thirty seconds,
- with the engine running, unlimited.
To switch off the rear courtesy lamp, place it in the "permanently off" position.
Information for two journeys 1 and 2 A first rotation of control knob A on the steering wheel allows you to display the information for journey 1. Average speed This is calculated (since the la ...
A wide range of CITROËN replacement parts and accessories is available from the dealer network. They are all from the CITROËN catalogue. After being tested for reliability and safety, ...
When stationary , pull the control to unlock the steering wheel. Adjust the height and depth. Push the control to lock the steering wheel. As a safety precaution, it is imperative that ...