Fuel tank capacity: approximately 50 litres (petrol) or 45 litres (Diesel).
Low fuel level
When the fuel tank minimum level is reached this warning lamp comes on on the instrument panel. When it fi rst comes on there remains approximately 5 litres of fuel in the tank.
Refuel as soon as possible to avoid running out of fuel.
If you run out of fuel (Diesel), refer also to the "Practical information" section.
A label affi xed to the inside of the fl ap reminds you of the type of fuel to be used depending on your engine.
Additions of fuel must be of at least 5 litres, in order to be taken into account by the fuel gauge.
The key cannot be removed from the lock until the cap is refi tted.
Opening the fi ller cap may create a noise a caused by an inrush of air. This vacuum is entirely normal, resulting from the sealing of the fuel system.
To fi ll the tank in complete safety:
- it is imperative that the engine is switched off,
- open the fuel fi ller fl ap,
- insert the key in the cap, then turn it to the left,
- remove the cap and hook it onto the clip located on the inside of the fl ap,
- fi ll the tank, but do not continue after the 3rd cut-off of the pump ; this could cause malfunctions.
When you have fi lled the tank:
- put the cap back in place,
- turn the key to the right, then remove it from the cap,
- close the fl ap.
Selection and control of the various passenger compartment lamps. Version without Zenith windscreen A. Central courtesy lamp Version with Zenith windscreen 1. Rear side reading lamps 2. Rear ...
A Chassis number plate On the left hand door centre pillar. 1. EU type approval number. 2. Vehicle identification No. (VIN). 3. Gross vehicle weight. 4. Gross train weight. 5. Maximum weight on ...
Temporary puncture repair kit
Complete system consisting of a compressor and an incorporated sealant cartridge which permits temporary repair of the tyre so that you can drive to the nearest garage. ...