This is indicated by sounding of the siren and fl ashing of the direction indicators for approximately thirty seconds.
After it has been triggered, the alarm is again operational.
If the alarm is triggered ten times in succession, the eleventh time will result in it becoming inactive.
If the indicator lamp on button A fl ashes rapidly, this indicates that the alarm was triggered during your absence. When the ignition is switched on, this fl ashing stops immediately.
To avoid triggering the alarm when washing your vehicle, lock it using the key in the driver’s door lock.
Do not activate the alarm before disconnecting the battery, otherwise the siren will sound.
Failure of the remote control
- Unlock the vehicle using the key in the driver’s door lock.
- Open the door; the alarm is triggered.
- Switch on the ignition; the alarm stops.
Locking the vehicle without activating the alarm
Lock or deadlock the vehicle using the key in the driver’s door lock.
When the ignition is switched on, lighting of the indicator lamp on button A for ten seconds indicates a siren fault.
Have it checked by a CITROËN dealer.
Automatic operation *
Depending on the legislation in force in your country, one of these cases may occur:
- 45 seconds after the vehicle is
locked using the remote control, the
alarm is activated, regardless of the
status of the doors and boot.
- 2 minutes after the last door or the boot is closed, the alarm is activated.
To avoid triggering the alarm on entering the vehicle, fi rst press the unlocking button on the remote control.
Manual guide-me-home lighting
Temporarily keeping the dipped headlamps on after the vehicle's ignition has been switched off makes the driver's exit easier when the light is poor. Switching on With the ignition off, &quo ...
Once the "Languages" menu has been selected, you can change the language used by the display (Français, Italiano, Nederlands, Portugues, Portugues- Brasil, Deutsch, English, Espan ...
1. Bonnet release. 2. Fusebox cover. 3. Storage drawer (left and right). 4. Lateral air vent (left and right). 5. Side window demister vent (left and right). 6. Loudspeaker (Tweeter) (left and ...