Recommendations for ventilation and air conditioning
In order for these systems to be fully effective, follow the operation and maintenance guidelines below:
- To obtain an even air distribution, take care not to obstruct the exterior air intake grilles located at the base of the windscreen, the nozzles, the vents and the air outlets, as well as the air extractor located in the boot.
- Do not cover the sunshine sensor, located on the dashboard; this is used for regulation of the air conditioning system.
- Operate the air conditioning system for 5 to 10 minutes, once or twice a month to keep it in perfect working order.
- Ensure that the passenger compartment fi lter is in good condition and have the fi lter elements replaced regularly (refer to the "Checks" section). We recommend the use of a combined passenger compartment fi lter. Thanks to its special active additive, it contributes to the purifi cation of the air breathed by the occupants and the cleanliness of the passenger compartment (reduction of allergic symptoms, bad odours and greasy deposits).
- To guarantee correct operation of the air conditioning system, you are also advised to have it checked regularly.
- If the system does not produce cold air, do not use it and contact a CITROËN dealer.
When towing the maximum load on a steep gradient in high temperatures, switching off the air conditioning permits the recovery of engine power and therefore improvement of the towing capacity.
If after an extended stop in sunshine, the interior temperature is very high, fi rst ventilate the cabin for a few moments.
Put the air fl ow control at a setting high enough to quickly change the air in the cabin.
The air conditioning system does not contain chlorine and does not present any danger to the ozone layer.
The condensation created by the air conditioning results in a discharge of water under the vehicle which is perfectly normal.
Lighting Ring A Lamps off. Automatic lighting of headlamps. Sidelamps. Dipped beams/main beams. Pull the control stalk towards you to change between dipped beam and main beam. Ring B Fr ...
Rear view mirrors
Interior rear view mirror The lever on the lower edge enables you to place the rear view mirror in either of two positions. Day position: the lever is not visible. Night position (anti-dazzle): ...
Access to the kit
The kit is mounted in the boot under the fl oor. This repair kit is available from CITROËN dealers. It is designed to repair holes of a maximum diameter of 6 mm, only where the puncture i ...