Cruise control "CRUISE"
1. Selecting/Switching off cruise control
2. Decrease the programmed value.
3. Increase the programmed value.
4. Cruise control Off/Resume.
In order to be programmed or activated, the vehicle speed must be higher than 25 mph (40 km/h), with at least fourth gear engaged on a manual gearbox (second gear on an automatic gearbox).
Remote control key
A. Unfolding/Folding the key. B. Unlocking the vehicle. Other functions... C. Normal locking of the vehicle or Deadlocking of the vehicle. Vehicle location. ...
Manual centralised control
System which provides full manual locking or unlocking of the doors from the inside. Locking Press button A to lock the vehicle. The red indicator lamp on the button comes on. If one of the d ...
1. Sun visor 2. Glove box (see details on following page) 3. Storage compartments 4. Door tray 5. Upper storage compartment 6. Lower storage compartment with non-slip mat 7. USB port /Jack ...