Instruments and controls
1. Audio equipment steering wheel
2. Steering lock and ignition.
3. Wipers/wash-wipe/trip computer controls.
4. Instrument panel.
5. Scented air freshener.
6. Driver’s airbag. Horn.
7. Gear lever.
8. Parking brake.
9. Central armrest with storage.
10. Exterior mirror controls.
Electric window controls. Rear doors and electric windows deactivation control.
11. Storage compartment.
12. Electric child lock button or Alarm button. Electronic stability programme button (ESP/ASR).
13. Side adjustable air vent.
14. Front door window demisting/ defrosting vent.
15. Speaker (tweeter).
16. Windscreen demisting/defrosting vent.
1. Steering wheel adjustment control.
2. Headlamp height adjustment.
3. Cruise control/speed limiter switch.
4. Lighting and direction indicators control.
6. Central locking button.
7. Multifunction screen.
8. Hazard warning lamps switch.
9. Central adjustable air vents.
10. Sunshine sensor HiFi audio system central speaker.
11. Passenger airbag.
12. Glove box/Passenger airbag deactivation/Fusebox.
13. Bonnet release control.
14. 12 V accessory socket USB port/Jack socket.
15. Upper and lower storage.
16. MyWay or Audio system.
17. Heating/air conditioning controls.
e-HDi micro-hybrid technology for spectacular results
The Citroen C5 inaugurates the new micro-hybrid technology that will be widely applied to numerous models in the range. Initially it will be available with the HDi 110 DPFS version equipped with t ...
Forwards-backwards adjustment Raise the control and slide the seat forwards or backwards. Driver's or passenger's seat height adjustment Pull the control upwards to raise or push it downward ...
These systems are reactivated automatically each time the ignition is switched back on or from 30 mph (50 km/h). Press the "ESP OFF" button again to reactivate them manually. ...